Archive for September, 2004
I’ve been travelling Blogland lately, and about one in a hundred Next Blog hits lands on something worthwhile… So today we give props to “JASON ROHRBLOGGER”
I fear I may have been the only person ever to comment on his blog. He writes top ten lists, and I think they’re rather funny. You get the sense he’s writing mostly for his own amusement, and somehow that makes them even better.
Here are some choice samples…
REJECTED CALIFORNIA STATE MOTTOS
7. The Show Me (Your Penis) State
5. A wholly owned subsidiary of Disney Co.
3. United we stand. Divided we fall into the ocean.
1. Mexico’s largest employer!
NAMES FOR MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM
10. The National Diaphragm
7. Tommyhawk Knocker
4. Broke Shields
1. The Democracy Strikes Back
IF JASON RAN SPECIAL FORCES
10. Cyanide delivered in Hitler-shaped Pez dispensers
9. Advanced training missions to the Playboy mansion
6. Berets replaced with a saucy green scarf for Fall
1. All radio transmissions encrypted in Ebonics
September 30th, 2004
September 29th, 2004
Some of the best things life has to offer…
1. Sunny days with blue skies and puffy white clouds
2. Laying on the grass at night looking up at the stars
3. Someone with a box of kittens at the grocery store
4. Finally discovering the perfect signature fragrance
5. Things kids do when they think you’re not looking
What else? Did I miss anything?
September 28th, 2004
Yes friends, it is indeed stupid quiz time again. And this time we’re going to the answer the burning question…
WHICH CHILDHOOD TOY ARE YOU?
You’re a Speak & Spell! You nerd.
Just because you were disguised as a toy
doesn’t mean you weren’t educational.
…You sneaky bastard.
Yeah, they pegged me. It’s actually more frightening when you consider that it was also my hands-down favorite childhood toy. That thing had me begging for C batteries like a crackhead does for rock.
I’m certain it’s the reason I progressed to the district spelling bee finals in fifth grade. If only it weren’t for that cocky little asian with his communist intimidation tactics – I could have won!
Chariot… C-H-A-R-I-O-T… chariot.
September 26th, 2004
September 25th, 2004