Lemon Aid

December 27th, 2004

It’s finally time to offload the lemony piece of crap I’ve been driving for the past four years. After subjecting a perfect 2000 VW Jetta to a total loss collision after only a year of use, I figured it was safe to replace it with an exact replica in the latest model year… What a jinx!

This poo-mobile has been plaguing me non-stop. I won’t bore you with details. The lease inspector needs to get his butt out here to tell me how much they’re gonna screw me this one last time. We want it off our hands NOW – Because today its replacement was found.

Take a closer look at its splendor…

2005 Acura TSX in Carbon Grey Pearl with Grey Leather

Entry Filed under: Carrie's Rants,One Of The Guys

• 1. Tom  |  December 27th, 2004 at 10:59 pm

Very nice choice. My dad has and RL and its a great car to drive and with the GPS and Satellite radio, you can’t beat it.

• 2. Jano  |  December 28th, 2004 at 3:20 am

Good choice indeed. BTW, maybe I’m dumb, but I have just realized the same kind of car is called Honda Accord in Europe.

• 3. Mimi  |  December 28th, 2004 at 8:12 am

Ooh I likey! =)

• 4. BT  |  December 28th, 2004 at 10:35 am

No Baby. You need an Infiniti G35 Coupe with a 6 speed.

• 5. chaos-girl  |  December 28th, 2004 at 10:44 pm

Wow! I want one! Of course, I’d have to strap a couple of kids on the roof. But, that’s okay πŸ™‚

• 6. rakel  |  December 29th, 2004 at 1:09 am

I’ve heard a lot of bad things about that generation of Jettas. I have a ’96 and it’s treated me pretty good in the year I’ve had it. I had to replace 2 motormounts and I have a coolant leak. I didn’t think that was TOO bad for a seven year old car.

• 7. Roman  |  January 4th, 2005 at 10:09 pm

Wow, that’s hot. By the way, for some reason I can’t access your site from work (which is where I do all my blog reading and writing). Any idea what’s the deal? It’s your access denied page, so I’m thinking you kicked me (hopefully by accident).

• 8. Aurora  |  January 5th, 2005 at 8:31 am

I had to block a wide range of IPs for a little bit because of some abuse issues… I guess it’s time to lift the ban. πŸ™‚ Sorry about that.

• 9. donna  |  January 7th, 2005 at 9:04 pm

Oooooh! Lovely. Hope you are enjoying it!

• 10. Shanni  |  May 31st, 2005 at 10:19 pm

I just got the same car (same color and all). Don’t you LOVE it?! πŸ™‚

• 11. Atomic Bombshell » &hellip  |  August 22nd, 2005 at 9:52 pm

[…] Swung by the car wash tonight because my car was douched with sap by the evil oak tree outside my house. And while waiting, I observed the antics of a few little girls. […]