Eternal Damnation

February 27th, 2005

Spent another weekend (this makes three, so far) searching for the perfect diamond wedding band. This excursion was a little different in that I actually found one that I liked a great deal… Only one little problem: The price tag was double our budget.

I’m beginning to think that it’s going to take an eternity to find the right eternity ring. Speaking of rings, would you mind pulling the ring on this grenade… Take me out of my misery.

Entry Filed under: Atomic Bombshell

• 1. Chaos-Girl  |  February 28th, 2005 at 6:36 pm

That’s a mighty fine ring you’ve got in that picture there! Is that the one you’re coveting?

• 2. Lewis Moten  |  February 28th, 2005 at 8:04 pm

Pretty ring. It looks quite unique.

• 3. Keith of R.Electrons  |  March 1st, 2005 at 6:10 am

It does sound like a tough task. But it sounds like one with a valuable reward. So stick with it! 🙂

But if you insist – Pull! – Now is it count to three or five before you throw it? Anybody have a manual for th-bomf!

• 4. Aurora  |  March 1st, 2005 at 8:00 am

That’s a Lucida eternity band pictured, from Tiffany & Co… Practical style without being too boring. Not my favorite shape of diamond, but the band is comfy and looks faboo.

• 5. Roman  |  March 1st, 2005 at 8:33 am

I’m telling you, my brother is the man to see. I’d post his info here, but I don’t want him to get spammed by Pink Salty Dick Meat telling him he’s supporting a horrific industry.

• 6. Master Foley  |  March 2nd, 2005 at 1:52 pm

awh all will be better soon sweetie

• 7. Pie  |  March 2nd, 2005 at 3:30 pm

Beautiful ring.

Have you thought of a custom design? My coworker’s daughter designs rings and I saw some photos – She does some beautiful, unbelievably intricate work. Just a thought.

• 8. Paul  |  March 3rd, 2005 at 8:42 am

Drop the idea of diamonds and go with CZ.
    They look better and you don’t contribute to 3rd world slavery.

• 9. Pink Salty Dick Meat  |  March 4th, 2005 at 1:04 pm

CZ turns yellow. Moissanite or White sapphires… But lets not be boring here… I can see you dig the satin finished platinum. We’ll make you a ring that you will love forever and your friends will drool on.

And you and Mark can still eat.

Im cool like that, eh? Diamonds are an artificially inflated market that is completely controlled by the House that Neutron Jack Built, and DeBeers, and it supports third world slavery.

• 10. JH  |  March 5th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

Little secret for you about pulling the pin on a hand grenade: That doesn’t make it go off — It just unlocks it so when you let go of it, the firing mechanism will operate. Usually a little metal hasp flies off, a short delay fuse operates (less than five seconds) while (you hope) you’re throwing it …and then it blows. You can pull the pin and as long as you hold it tight, it won’t go off.