Twin Stars

July 21st, 2005

Twin Stars

Ever have one of those low self-esteem days when you’re feeling ugly or fat or just… boring? Today I uncovered a secret way to pull you out of the doldrums: Analogia – Their “Star Estimator” will analyze your features and pinpoint three celebrities you most resemble.

I was flattered to find out that my features somehow make me a likely match for famous supermodel Heidi Klum, ass-whooping hottie Uma Thurman, and former Punky Brewster child star Soleil Moon Frye. Now I’m no dog meat, but that was a bit of an ego boost.

Before you think it’s all fun and no science, you should know that the brains behind the process is Optical Recognition Objectives – Software used by government agencies and casinos to find criminals.

Now go on and upload your picture and be flattered… But remember to come back afterward and tell me which three celebrities might secretly be your distant cousins. Enjoy!

Entry Filed under: Completely Girlie

• 1. Deb  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 4:45 am

I ended up with Cindy Crawford, Liv Tyler and Andie McDowell.

I feel a lot better now!

• 2. Neil  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 5:46 am

I didn’t realize that Soleil Moon Frye turned out so cute… I mean, not as cute as you, of course…

• 3. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 7:11 am

I did this yesterday and got Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts and Alicia Keys. When I did it again today I got Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts and Soleil Moon Frye. I’ll go post my pics at my site…

• 4. Lisa  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 10:27 am

Let’s see, I got Rosario Dawson, Josie Moran, and KATIE HOLMES! Tom Cruise, I’m coming for your crazy ass.

• 5. bumblebootie  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 10:36 am

I got Vanessa Mae (Violinist), Monica Belucci, & Holly Marie Combs… I think I’m gonna post this on my site too. Thanks! ^_^

• 6. Lewis Moten  |  July 22nd, 2005 at 7:24 pm

I got Viggo Mortensen, Anthony Hopkins, and Robbie Williams. I don’t even know who these people are.

• 7. Robert Moss  |  July 23rd, 2005 at 7:50 am

I was told I look like Eric Idle (Monty Python), Jason Biggs (American Pie), and Bill Paxton (some actor).

• 8. Damin  |  July 23rd, 2005 at 3:04 pm

Ryan Phillipe, Mark Ruffalo and Taye Diggs which is really bizarre because I’m Chinese. Weird.

PS: Cool site, by the way.

• 9. Aurora  |  July 23rd, 2005 at 8:59 pm

Viggo was Aragorn in the LOTR trilogy. Hopkins was Hannibal Lechter in the Silence of the Lambs movies. And as for Williams, I think he is a singer of some sort. Interesting combo, Lewie!

• 10. Nanette  |  July 25th, 2005 at 8:00 am

I got Sandra Bullock, Keri Russell and Norika Fujiwara (some actress). Surprisingly, I’ve gotten Sandra Bullock before.

• 11. Bagheera  |  July 25th, 2005 at 10:16 am

Hehehe….I got Allesandra Ambrosio (model), Anna Kurnikova (the tennis player that Maxim readers fawn over), and Kristanna Loken (an actress I’ve never heard of). Funny stuff – especially the Anna Kurnikova match.

• 12. Roman  |  July 25th, 2005 at 10:22 am

I’m not sure which celebrity should be more insulted by my results.

• 13. Shanni  |  July 25th, 2005 at 1:15 pm

Fun! Here are mine: Natalie Imbruglia, Kate Beckinsale and Krista Allen… Not bad.