Bluetooth Bonus

October 8th, 2005

Lieutenant UhuraMy phone doesn’t have Bluetooth and in a strange way I’m glad. For as much as I’d love to be as cool as Lieutenant Uhura, I’ve noticed that people don’t actually come off quite as sexy as she did while using a wireless headset.

I made a stunning discovery today: Those gadgets are the best thing that ever happened to schizophrenics!

Imagine you’re walking around and the voices in your head start acting up. In the past you might have been afraid to answer. People will think you’re crazy! But today this is no longer a problem. Say whatever you want to those darn voices! You see, now we all have to give you the benefit of the doubt… “Maybe she’s just on the phone?”

Entry Filed under: One Of The Guys,Undercover Geek

• 1. Char  |  October 8th, 2005 at 10:50 pm

To me the whole Bluetooth thing is really weird…

• 2. Andrew QH  |  October 9th, 2005 at 1:36 am

But you ARE as cool as Uhura… At the very least, anyway.

• 3. Salena  |  October 9th, 2005 at 5:04 am

I’m not crazy about the whole Bluetooth thing either… My phone has it, but the accessories cost an arm and a leg. Not worth it to me.

• 4. La Bella  |  October 9th, 2005 at 9:03 am

LOL! So true… When I first saw people using these, I was like, “Who the hell is he talking to? He’s alone!” hahaha

I remember once, I was in line at the store, and I heard a man ask a question behind me, I turned around and said, “Huh???” and he like waved his finger at me like “I’m not talking to youuuuuuu” and I was like, “Oh…sorry” Totally weirded out. hahaha

• 5. April  |  October 9th, 2005 at 2:50 pm

Hahahah, “maybe she’s on the phone”? HA! Yeah, Uhura was the bomb ((sniffles)). My ma is a treky, and so, you know I am.

• 6. Diesel Fire  |  October 10th, 2005 at 2:22 am

Hey, great idea! Maybe if I get one of them, I can talk to the voices in my head without getting weird looks from people. 😀

• 7. PinkSaltyDickMeat  |  October 18th, 2005 at 9:11 pm

Look, its me! Without the drag thing of course… WTF is bluetooth anyways? Why not…Wireless ear thingy or…Wireless Accessory Protocol or… Whatever… But Blueooth? You got to know that is some fucking Madison Avenue Appretice wannabe that came up with that gayness.