Wish List

November 26th, 2005

Aston Martin Vanquish

Heck, if you’re gonna dream — Dream big! I took after my grandma Jasmine in many ways (unfortunately none of her virtues) but especially when it comes to having a preference for unattainable luxury.

On that note, I will share with you my real Christmas list… The one that will never be filled. In fact, I hope Santa laughs his jelly belly off when he reads my short but outrageous list of demands each year.

AURORA’S 2005 WISH LIST
7. Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
6. Outerlimits Sport Yacht
5. Lady Heart Diamonds
4. Hermès 35cm Birkin
3. Cartier Tankissime
2. Plantation Estate
1. F-14 Tomcat

What’s on your list?

Entry Filed under: Completely Girlie,One Of The Guys

• 1. Char  |  November 26th, 2005 at 9:51 pm

I’m game for the Aston Martin but I’d much rather have the Bugatti. If I’m going to dream big on a car it’s going to be REALLY big.

• 2. The Bombshell  |  November 26th, 2005 at 9:57 pm

Indeed… RED HOT! That Veyron 16.4 is sexy as hell… PURR!

• 3. Dave2  |  November 26th, 2005 at 10:08 pm

World peace.

And a puppy.

Yes, world peace and a puppy would be nice.

• 4. The Bombshell  |  November 26th, 2005 at 10:13 pm

Of course… We all want whirled peas …and puppies.

• 5. LlamaKing  |  November 27th, 2005 at 12:54 am

Had to go with the F-14 didn’t you… I’ve been asking for that one for years (probably since I saw Top Gun)

• 6. Andrew QH  |  November 27th, 2005 at 3:45 am

If I replied with just “you” would you know it’s a joke or would I have to make [just kidding] tags? =P

• 7. Paul  |  November 27th, 2005 at 8:04 am

Would you turn down a T-37a?

• 8. TJ  |  November 27th, 2005 at 11:42 am

At first I thought f-14 was something akin to an M-80 and well, that just made me wonder wtf? 🙂 Duh on me. That list seems very reasonable! I’m just shootin for all 8 seasons of the practice on DVD.

• 9. Chaz  |  November 28th, 2005 at 1:49 pm

If you’re going for the F-14, you’re going to need to make sure your esatate has a runway, or I guess you could always make your own runways by just obliterating the block with a few missiles. I do have to say that if you’re going with the F-14, you’re going to want the Aston Martin James Bond style. You know with the invisible cloaking powers. Yes… yes… that would be nice.

• 10. Furman87  |  November 29th, 2005 at 12:58 pm

If you like the Aston Martin, check out the Fisker Latigo or Tramonto. Fisker was chief designer at Aston Martin, but started his own company, Fisker Coachbuild. First, supply your own BMW 645 or Mercedes SL55, then add about $250,000 and he’ll custom-build your Latigo or Tramonto. Chump change compared to the Bugatti.