Vroomage

January 26th, 2006

Nascar is Back
NASCAR is BACK in a few weeks… That guy better start shaving now!

Entry Filed under: One Of The Guys,Outer Spaces

• 1. Betty  |  January 27th, 2006 at 1:14 am

Yuckie!

• 2. Kristin  |  January 27th, 2006 at 5:46 am

YUCK!!!!!

• 3. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  January 27th, 2006 at 8:07 am

Are you a NASCAR fan?

• 4. The Bombshell  |  January 27th, 2006 at 9:20 am

Eh, not really… Though I have enjoyed attending NASCAR events at the California Speedway, mostly it was the FIGHTER JETS that fly over to kick off the race that excite me. I do not have the patience to watch a bunch of cars drive loops around a track for hours. My ADD kicks in and I lose interest quickly.

• 5. Lisa  |  January 27th, 2006 at 12:12 pm

Better break out my beer coozie and get my farmer’s tan in shape. Nascar is comming.

• 6. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  January 27th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

Hmmm, I am a Tony Stewart fan myself – but the old hot-head Tony. I do not like to watch on TV either – but do love to go to the Richmond speedway and watch it live.

I am not a beer drinker, so I have to take sprite bottles, dump out the sprite and fill them back up with coconut rum, so I can smuggle them in and mix my own NASCAR cocktails – how ghetto am I??? :mrgreen:

• 7. Detour&hellip  |  January 27th, 2006 at 5:28 pm

Metrocon Prejudice…

I recently came across an article written by Mark Gauvreau Judge in the American Spectator called Right-Wingtips, which documents a new type of American conservative called the metrocon. Actually Mr. Judge believes that this is an old species that has…

• 8. Miss Cellania  |  January 27th, 2006 at 8:51 pm

Oh no, NASCAR! I had let my guard down over the past few months. I’m surrounded by fans, some of them just as hairy.

• 9. Scarlet  |  January 27th, 2006 at 9:04 pm

Gross!

Hey this is a great blog. Love the design, love the entries. 😎

• 10. ~L  |  January 27th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Could that be George, The Animal Steel? 😆

• 11. 'Chele  |  January 28th, 2006 at 7:24 am

Oh lord, that is scary… Just plain scary!

• 12. Nihility  |  January 29th, 2006 at 3:20 pm

I’d really expect more comments about the bear…

If I ever get that bad I’m paying to get it removed permanently!
    Backs should not have hair…

• 13. Boudica of Suburbia  |  January 30th, 2006 at 6:31 pm