Squirrel Meat

August 8th, 2006

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather:

• Own the world’s ugliest or most valuable dog?

I’d sell that expensive dog and buy something fun.

• Eat squirrel meat or deep fried crickets?

Squirrel… Perhaps I can pretend it’s chicken.

• Never have to sleep or never have to eat?

I’m a wreck on less than eight hours and lately my life has been so busy that I rarely get a full forty winks. Sharing meals can be a fun social event, so I’d much prefer not to need the rest.

• Always smell like you need to shower or like you just woke up?

Following a few weekends of sweaty nastyness, I’ll have to pass on smelling funky. Especially since I have a highly functioning sniffer. Besides, I don’t look so bad when I first wake up in the morning.

Entry Filed under: One Of The Guys

• 1. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  August 8th, 2006 at 4:19 pm

I have heard the squirrel is much greasier than chicken!

• 2. vdoprincess  |  August 8th, 2006 at 6:45 pm

Just woke up as opposed to smelling nasty? Dang, I’d rather look bad than smell bad any day. Can you tell I work in a public llibrary populated with manymany homeless people?

• 3. Jason Rohrblogger  |  August 8th, 2006 at 8:16 pm

I never sleep or eat. I always smell bad and look like I just woke up. In the past I’ve eaten both squirrel and (roasted not fried) crickets. I don’t own a dog, though. I’m not a pet person. Just ask the squirrel.

• 4. Jeff  |  August 9th, 2006 at 11:29 am

Actually squirrel isn’t bad at all. I’ve had it many times in my life.
    It’s especially tasty along with dumplings. 🙂 You should try it.

• 5. Kyle Ice  |  August 9th, 2006 at 5:03 pm

No sleep or no eat? I’m a train wreck if I don’t have either! Can I get another question please?

• 6. Grins  |  August 15th, 2006 at 6:26 pm

A great big ditto to what you said.

• 7. Web Junkie  |  August 17th, 2006 at 11:26 am

I totally agree with what you chose!

• 8. LlamaKing  |  August 19th, 2006 at 10:32 pm

Is it friday yet? Work/School sucks… good choices…