Pimp My Ride

October 4th, 2006

Managed to exceed my sponsorship goal without promoting the cause. Friends and family kicked me over the $350 minimum within weeks of my enrollment… But that’s no reason not to offer you the opportunity to support my involvement in the fight against Multiple Sclerosis.

Remember last year when we helped my best friend reach his minimum donation for this very same two-day cycling event? Back then, I warned him that next time I’d be pimping my own ride… And I kept my word!

Entry Filed under: My Other Half,Outer Spaces

• 1. Jordan  |  October 4th, 2006 at 2:19 pm

The ride should be fun!

• 2. Kyle Ice  |  October 4th, 2006 at 3:15 pm

Nice! I’d love to do some riding out in Cali… The weather on the coast is much easier to ride in than the blazing hot front range of Colorado in July. Plus, you can ride year round with out dressing for an expedition… So jealous!

• 3. The Bombshell  |  October 4th, 2006 at 3:35 pm

Apart from the saddle soreness, I am certain it will be a good time. I’m especially looking forward to meeting the MS champion that I’m riding on behalf of, Gabriel Lopez. He’ll be waiting at the finish line.

The National MS Society also needs support for this event in the form of volunteer event staff. If you’re near Oceanside and would like to help out, please call Linda Ingram at 760-448-8416.

• 4. LlamaKing  |  October 7th, 2006 at 5:05 am

Hope your ride went wonderful… hope to see a post about it soon…

• 5. Im Chele In LA  |  October 11th, 2006 at 8:11 am

Oh, I missed it… I hope you had a great ride!

• 6. Mr. LemurBoy  |  October 11th, 2006 at 11:36 am

C’mon, the ride has been and gone. We want details! XD

• 7. The Bombshell  |  October 13th, 2006 at 5:15 pm

The MS ride was great, even though on day one we tacked on an extra twenty miles of climbing. Day two was easier in comparison, because the weather, terrain, and distance were milder. It was a lot of fun riding around with over two thousand cyclists for the cause.

Here are some pictures from the journey:

MS150-2006