Lipstick Jungle

February 8th, 2008

Lindsay PriceStep 1: Open Mouth. Step 2: Insert Foot.

Naturally, the very moment that I spout off about having almost completely given up television, I learn that one of my childhood friends is starring in a new series.

Lindsay Price and I go way back. Like every week at Sunday School as kids, back when she was starring in Toys R Us commercials. We haven’t crossed paths in ages, but since there’s no expiration date on my loyalty, you know I’ll support my girl’s new show.

Even though I was loaded up on Benadryl after inadvertently consuming dairy before running last night, I managed to keep my eyelids open long enough to catch the season premiere of Lipstick Jungle.

This new series is yet another work based on the novels of Candace Bushnell of Sex & The City fame. My friend stars along with Brooke Shields & Kim Raver (of the hit show 24) as three high-powered friends.

Lindsay plays fashion designer Victory Ford, and she simply stole the show. The premiere episode of Lipstick Jungle didn’t wow me, but I can see that it certainly has potential. Good luck, Lindsay, and congrats!

Entry Filed under: Atomic Bombshell,Completely Girlie

• 1. Kimberly  |  February 9th, 2008 at 7:37 am

How cool that you know her!

• 2. Jason Rohrblogger  |  February 9th, 2008 at 10:50 am

Wow, your friend is, like, totally hot and stuff!

• 3. Peggy  |  February 9th, 2008 at 8:07 pm

Wasn’t she on Beverly Hills 90210?

• 4. Beer Consumer  |  February 9th, 2008 at 8:09 pm

I missed the premiere… I’ll try to catch next time. I lived across the street from Punky Brewster… Weird seeing someone you know on TV.

• 5. Hilly  |  February 10th, 2008 at 8:16 am

I wasn’t even going to watch it because I had been watching Cashmere Mafia and thought it would be the same old thing. I liked LJ better and now will dump CM. πŸ˜‰

• 6. Friglet  |  February 10th, 2008 at 11:17 pm

I meant to watch that show, but I forgot all about it!

• 7. Salena  |  February 11th, 2008 at 7:58 am

How cool is that?! It’s strange seeing people on TV that you know, isnt it? I’ve got a good friend who plays bass with a lot of country music artists and its always weird seeing him on TV.

• 8. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  February 13th, 2008 at 7:35 am

I saw previews, but did not catch it. I wish I had time for TV. πŸ™

I DID get the stuff you sent. I sent you an email thanking you and included a picture of the kids in the pink bathtub – they hijacked the bath bomb – Kaiden is hooked.

I don’t think you get half the emails I send you.

• 9. MissPrissy  |  February 13th, 2008 at 11:17 am

She looks familiar, what else has she done?

• 10. The Bombshell  |  February 13th, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Peggy – Yes, she was!

Misty – Poop. I think one of my email addresses is broken.

MissPrissy – According to IMDB, she played the character named Janet Sosna on 90210, like Peggy mentioned, Michael Lai on The Bold and the Beautiful, Kim Marita on CSI, Jane Honda on Coupling, and Kimmy Kim on Pepper Dennis.

• 11. Miss Britt  |  February 14th, 2008 at 10:45 am

Oh that is awesome. The most famous people I know are a bunch of NFL football players.

Which in girl world? Is not nearly as cool.

• 12. Nanette  |  February 16th, 2008 at 9:43 pm

I totally remember her from 90210! I think she played Steve’s girlfriend. Best of luck to her and her new show!

• 13. Jenny  |  February 21st, 2008 at 11:08 am

Wow, that must rawk knowing a star. Wish I could say I do, but I DO know a lot of dead people. xD

• 14. Laurie  |  February 22nd, 2008 at 11:58 am

Ohhh! Cool beans! I love lipstick jungle and I love Lindsay’s character, Victory!