Viva Las Vegas

March 31st, 2008

Pink Taco at Hard Rock Las Vegas

So, the Ninja and I hopped in the car and drove to Vegas. We stayed at the Signature at MGM Grand, which was made even more enjoyable thanks to a free upgrade to a penthouse suite. Pretty nifty. Not that we spent a lot of time there, since we were in the other city that never sleeps, and there’s no shortage of fun things to do and see.

However, the whole point was to meet Misty, Dena, Shelly, Lisa, Gina, Monica, Tasha, and Salena. Regrettably, only 5/8ths of that goal was achieved because (despite my best effort) I couldn’t track down the last three. However, it was lovely meeting those first five special ladies. Turns out your blogs very accurately portray who you are and what you’re all about… You’re each as fantastic as I’d imagined, and more!

Now that I know how awesome you are, I wish that Virginia Beach were right next door to Southern California. Though the Ninja and I are a couple of premature (yet immature) fuddy-duddies who don’t drink, smoke, or gamble, we hope there will be many more fun times to spend together soon. Maybe with hubbies and kids even… No? …Or not.

I should have done this in person, but I didn’t want to get all serious on you in the midst of all the fun, so listen: Blogger friendships may seem too distant or detached from outsider perspectives, but the laughter and support we share means a lot me. Thank you for sticking around through some very tough times, and for never forgetting that I exist even when my posts dwindle down to once or twice a month.

You’re each amazing, wonderful people, and I love you… XOXOX!

Entry Filed under: Atomic Bombshell,My Other Half,Outer Spaces

• 1. Shelly  |  April 8th, 2008 at 7:14 am

It truly was great to meet you two. You two are a really great couple. You will definitely have to try to check out Va Beach so we can hang out a little more.

• 2. Kimberly  |  April 8th, 2008 at 7:15 am

Awwwww – you are so sweet. I know how much blogging friendships can mean. You are so totally right! I’m so glad you had a great trip! 🙂

• 3. Lisa  |  April 8th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

Hey, I’m going to Vegas for the first time next weekend. Wish I could have been there when you were there!

• 4. The Bombshell  |  April 8th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

I wish you had been there, too. But some day you and I will have to meet… It’s just meant to be! Have a great time on your vacation.

• 5. soapbox.SUPERSTAR  |  April 8th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

I am so beyond happy that we got to meet and hang out. I think the world of both you and the ninja! You were one of the first people I met on my blogging adventure, and we are both still here. Here is to many more meet-ups!!!

• 6. Friglet  |  April 8th, 2008 at 9:39 pm

It was SO awesome to meet you and the Ninja! You are an amazing woman and he is funny as hell! 🙂

We’ll be here no matter how few and far between your posts are. Of course we’d prefer to hear from you more. 😉

• 7. Dena A Clavier  |  April 8th, 2008 at 11:43 pm

I am so happy I got the chance to meet the two of you. I am hopeful that our paths will touch again outside of the blogging world. Even better if it’s with hubbies and kids!

• 8. MissPrissy  |  April 9th, 2008 at 10:44 am

I was/am so bummed that I didn’t get to meet you. There will be a next time! 🙂 I think we should do a couples trip, I missed my hubby like crazy, I’m a big wimp, LOL! It’s so amazing, this blog world of ours, how we connect and end up having such great friendships.

• 9. Salena  |  April 9th, 2008 at 6:41 pm

I was so very bummed out that we didn’t get to see you! We so have to plan another trip soon!

• 10. nanette  |  April 12th, 2008 at 6:19 pm

Aww, I’m glad you had a great time!

And I love all my blog friends who have found their way into my real life. 🙂

• 11. Fiona  |  April 13th, 2008 at 2:17 am

Always fun to at least TRY to meet the bloggers of the world!

• 12. Domestic Diva  |  April 14th, 2008 at 7:56 am

Awww, sounds like your trip was fantastic!!! I will be meeting a group of bloggers soon and I am ubber excited. This will be my first bloggy meet up, it should be fun.

• 13. Jenny  |  April 24th, 2008 at 11:20 pm

And you didnt bring me? xD